DURATION: 1-2 Hours
- Vintage cars.
- Suitable for automobile enthusiasts.
- Go back and see the journey of Indian transportation.
- Learning experience for kids.
Spread over 3 acres with 95,000 sq ft of built up area, first of its kind heritage transport museum is a modernly designed museum offering Exhibition Galleries, Library, Mini – Auditorium, Seminar rooms, Activity Centre, Souvenir shop and Cafeteria. Stressing upon the history of Indian transportation, popular exhibits in the museum are as follows.
- The story of the wheel
- Toy bird cart from Indus valley civilization
- A railway saloon – travelling in luxury
- A petrol station of the early 50’s
- Evolution of the Hindustan Ambassador car
- A Piper aircraft